Super Sunday - 6th July 2014

Details of forthcoming Super Sunday events.

Super Sunday - 6th July 2014

Postby melmac » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:27 pm

July Super Sunday is just around the corner so if you have been thinking about doing some further rider training there is still plenty of summer biking to be had to put the learning into practise. Just pop along to our next Super Sunday on 6th July for 9am at Kings Oak Academy , Brook Road, near the Tennis Court pub, Kingswood BS15 4JT (just off the A4174/A420 ring road junction) see http://www.kingsoakacademy.org.uk

Just thinking about it ? Then still come and find out about the skill for life training and getting a free assessed ride, and see what offers we have from South Glos road safety partnership.

Register upon arrival and grab a drink, (the bacon buttie stand is not guarnateed for July unless we have a few willing vounteers to help run it this month)
The morning kicks off at 09:30 for the welcome and introduction, then you will allocated a mentor and out on the road by 10 for some great riding - BAM team are always there so hope you will be too.

Enjoy the ride

Mel
melmac

Re: Super Sunday - 6th July 2014

Postby smokemeakipper » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:14 pm

I would just like to thank all the BAM members who said they could cover the BAM Butties BBQ at July’s Super Sunday, ( ie.. Prepare the food, take the kit and run BAM Butties.)

A few said they could help out cooking on the day, or take bits of the kit one way ( and thank you to those few) but without someone taking overall responsibility to ensure the kit was collected and duly returned afterwards and to ensure the food was ordered and prepared…..there is nothing to cook.

I am saddened that myself and Sue cannot take a break and have a few people cover us for one month when the BAM butties stand is key part of the Super Sunday experience.
So it is with deep regret that there will be NO BAM BUTTIES on this Super Sunday.

:twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

P.S.
I can only apologies to those who enjoy there food at SS.
:(
I'll be back for breakfast !

Martyn.R.
smokemeakipper

Re: Super Sunday - 6th July 2014

Postby tfdodo » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:05 pm

"Won't go then"

[this may or may not also be because I have a comletely nutty Birthday Present to enjoy at Warwick Castle... :twisted: ]
Rubber side down,
Nick A (SO-Team B)

"In a perfect world the future wouldn't make a dent..."

Balance Safety and Joy
tfdodo

Return to Super Sundays