Meet the Examiner 2/09/2012.

Details of forthcoming Super Sunday events.

Meet the Examiner 2/09/2012.

Postby Night Trow » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:27 am

Hi all

Jim McCarter has kindly volunteered to give up his time to give a talk on what's expected during the actual IAM exam. Even if you have attended one of these session before, you’ll always pick up something new, so well worth attending. The event is solely organised for associates to give you a further insight of what is required for the test, as well as meeting one of the examiners face to face. So please give it your FULL support, it is open to all associates, especially those that are close to taking their PTA, or those that have PTA's arranged, or are awaiting their actual test..

The session would run immediately after the welcoming introductions and awards which starts at 9:30am. The talk should last around 45mins with a quick Q & A at the end. This will hopefully still leave enough time for an observed ride for those attendees who may want one.

To help the day run smoothly, at the time of turning up please let Alan know you are there for the meet the examiner session. Those that have already confirm I will forward you names on to Alan so he will already be prepared.

Any questions feel free to email me

Kind Regards
Tim Wrighton
BAM PTA Coordinator
PTA@bam-members.org.uk
Tel No 01454 324056
Mobile 0771 434 5634
Tim

Re: Meet the Examiner 2/09/2012.

Postby nickpashley » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:55 pm

First Super Sunday for me, came along to chaperone my school chum Karen on her scoot, but thought I would join in the observed ride also. Thoroughly enjoyed that, and the 2 x sausage and 1 x bacon buttie scooping up Martyn's leftovers. Nice to see all the usual suspects again too...

Big thanks to all, especially our two observers who's names I forgot as I crossed the Kingswood / Staple Hill boundary :oops:
nickpashley

Return to Super Sundays