Coalpit heath - Weds Aug 8th 2018 - practical punctures

Post details of upcoming meetings here.

Moderator: BAM Moderators

Coalpit heath - Weds Aug 8th 2018 - practical punctures

Postby melmac » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:35 pm

Hi Everyone,

How many of us carry puncture repair kits but admit to not actually having ever used one, or really knowing how to use one, it's always.. just in case
This months guest speaker will involve a bit of practical hands on by members as well so please join in.

Dale from Bike Seal will be on hand to talk through the different gadgets available, so please bring your own puncture repair kits or tyre inflation tools eg tyre weld so we can see the variety available. he will also have some tyres so we can practice using our own kits to see what works, is easiest to use, or what else is on offer.

I have already benefited from one of his talks and have a perfect puncture repair in my rear tyre... it saved me a wasted trip and the cost of a new tyre..... but only because someone knew how to fix the hole.

The event is on Wed 8th August and is open to BAM members, family, friends and the public.
Doors open at 7:30pm at the Miners/Coalpit Heath Social club on 214 Badminton Rd, Coalpit Heath, Bristol BS36 2QB
We will have the usual raffle and shop goodies, plus don't forget to bring your gadgets along to take part

see you there

BAM Events Team
melmac

Return to Coalpit Heath Meetings