BAM Christmas Party Dec 8th 2018

The general discussion forum for BAM members.

Moderator: BAM Moderators

BAM Christmas Party Dec 8th 2018

Postby melmac » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:59 am

After the resounding success of last year’s Christmas Party at Limpley Stoke Hotel just outside of Bath, I have been asked to arrange the same thing for this Christmas.

With that in mind, I have reserved Saturday 8th December for our party. This evening is an 80’s Themed Night so should any of you wish to dress up and get into the spirit of the evening then feel free. This is optional!

I have provisionally booked for 50 guests although this number can be increased as necessary. Cost of the meal is £26.95 per person for 3 course meal followed by tea and coffee, requiring a £10 non-returnable deposit paid as soon as possible. Please see attached menu for selection..

I have also reserved 25 rooms for the evening for our group, but unfortunately this will be on a 1st come, 1st served basis due to the hotel having no further rooms available. Rooms cost £27.50 per person (Double £55.00 and Single £42.50 - £15 single supplement). Cooked breakfast is included in the cost of the room.

Should you wish to book for this exciting evening of fun, please contact me directly on my email: elaine.collingwood@outlook.com to reserve your place for the dinner/or dinner plus room.

Deposits of £10 to the account shown below with your initial booking and the balance will be due before the 26th October 2018.
Mr M Collingwood
Nationwide – Account NO: 43127477 Sort Code: 07-01-16
Please ensure you leave your names as the reference when paying your deposit. Please do not make any reservations or pay any monies into the BAM account .

Christmas Menu Options
Christmas Room booking

Looking forward to seeing everyone again

Elaine
Christmas party organiser
melmac

Return to Round the Bend