BAM Xmas Party. Limpley Stoke Hotel. Friday 8 December 2017

The general discussion forum for BAM members.

Moderator: BAM Moderators

BAM Xmas Party. Limpley Stoke Hotel. Friday 8 December 2017

Postby Ass-co » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:46 am

BAM Xmas party. Limpley Stoke Hotel. Friday 8th December 2017

Hi all.
Elaine Collingwood has kindly agreed to organise a BAM Christmas party. Discussions were had at the recent Dorset weekend where many people expressed an interest. As you can see below the date has been booked & the menu choices attached.
Elaine describes the details are as follows:-

As discussed, here are the details for the Christmas Party at Limpley Stoke Hotel.

I have been in touch with the hotel this morning regarding booking the party for Friday 8th December and have paid £100 deposit to secure the date and also reserve 25 rooms for the night. We will need to confirm numbers as soon as possible but definitely by 3rd November, along with room lists, menu choices and also any pre-ordered wines. I am more than happy to be organiser if you are happy to sort monies through usual routes with BAM. Party has been booked under group booking for BAM with me as contact.

Details for the evening are as follows:

3 course meal followed by coffee/tea and mince pies - £26.95 per head. (Any dietary requirements can be met)

This event includes novelties, party hats, crackers and party poppers, including disco to follow meal.

Non-returnable deposit of £12.00 per person required .

Pre-ordered wines at discounted rates of £13.95 per bottle – awaiting wine list.

Rooms are priced at £55.00 per double or twin, and £42.50 for singles, including breakfast.

25 rooms have been reserved today for our group. The hotel only has 60 rooms so if we require further rooms to be reserved we will need to do this as soon as possible.

MENU

STARTERS

Homemade winter vegetable soup
Smoked garlic mushrooms
Peppered smoked mackerel fillet
Chicken liver pate

MAINS

Topside beef and Yorkshire pudding
Roast turkey and pigs in blankets
Herb crusted fillet of hake
Leek & cheddar fondue tart
All served with steamed vegetables and potatoes

DESSERTS

Christmas pudding
Profiteroles
Meringue nests with fruit
White chocolate & cranberry cheesecake

Followed by coffee/tea and mince pies

Hope this covers everything you need to send the message out. I already have 20 names on previous list.

Elaine Collingwood. 07872933469
elaine.collingwood@outlook.com

So if you want to go then act fast. You can contact Elaine direct or me at the usual address.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

Geoff Abraham
Rides Co-ordinator
rides@bam-members.org.uk
Ass-co

Return to Round the Bend